Thursday, December 2, 2010
End of semester reflection- Of the topics and information that we have covered this semester in the course, what has been the most impactful or interesting?
During this semester, it has amazed me about all the different views and thoughts we have. It shows, how coming from different parts of the world, different cultures, different up bringing and values can take part on our decisions and actions that we take pertaining to our health. I personally have never blogged before about anything and this has been truly a genuine experience for me. To openly speak about our own opinions and thoughts on things allows to educate others or think outside the box they may have been used to being in. I believed I have enjoyed the STD post where if we decided being promiscuous is a class thing or not. It was interesting to know how the age difference or current marital status for example made a difference on how we answered some questions. History and experience of certain things in life does allow you to understand and appreciate the value of health. I know since I have become a health major that I have been exposed to so much information that has allowed me to question myself twice about all decisions I make. It has been a true pleasure to all who have read my blogs through the semester and thank each and everyone that has corresponded their thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment