I believe our intentions is always to live better and healthier than our parents and their parents did. Most of us try to instill in our children minds the good and trying to do better than how we lived. Either way, we can never predict the future because life has a way of throwing us a few curve balls here and there. We can only hope for the best and live life to the fullest and assume everyday is our last. A better lifestyle is always in mind if the mind is fully ready to handle the responsibilities it takes to do so. It takes courage, dedication and faith to follow our goals. Difference is a change, and it is a challenge for some to change or stick through a process of change. Health seems to be a factor for many when it comes to change because of the habits that make us feel good or taste good. Although I come from an array of chronic diseases in my family, I still find myself choosing to continue in the lifestyle that I was raised even when I know the consequences. I cannot control my past but I can with my future and so"with my future in mind" I will choose to make better choices.
Dana Anderson
I agree to the fact that no one can predict the future. We wish we know what our future is like but, we don’t. Living the life to the fullest now is the best option for everyone. Since we don’t know what future hold for us all we can do is do the right things now to make the future better. You gave a perfect example about the healthy lifestyle. If a person knows about his/her chances of getting a chronic illness they can reduce their chance or in some cases eliminate it by changing present lifestyle.
ReplyDeleteSubuk Usmani
Hi Danadane,
ReplyDeleteI agree with you about how we can't predict the future and no matter what we do life always throws a curve ball or two, but I also think that we can at least be better prepared for the future and start acting now on getting ourselves healthy and taking care of ourselves more. If we have a plan B and C then that will better help us deal with those curve balls that come our way.