The biggest challenges to regular exercise is finding the time!!!! For example, I work 8-5 but prior to my day, I have to get 3 kiddos ready with one under the age of 1, which includes bottles, milk etc..., I have to drop them at school and then I have go drop the baby at the daycare. After work, I have to go pick up the baby from daycare followed by another daycare to get the older kids, go home, cook dinner, do homework with kids, give baths and getting ready for the following day. As you can see it is very exhausting and there is no time for me at all. But it is all temporary. The kids do get older and more independent where I will be able to change in the upcoming 5 years. I can see myself improving my stress and including exercise in my daily life as the kids get older. I will have the spare time with no excuses of why I cannot include that regimen in my life. Most adults complain there is no time and that is very true. Times have changed where the majority of family members have two working households. Exercise is important and my non activity is affecting my self esteem, weight, and most importantly my health. I hope change is near because I truly want to start and need all the support to make a change for my family and for my self.
Dana Anderson
No comments:
Post a Comment